- High-quality, space-saving, multi-functional, foldable rowing machine. Ideal for low-impact indoor fitness workouts. Modern, advanced design, strong build & top performance. Smooth rowing & a solid challenge provided by the 6kg (13.2lbs) flywheel & the 16 levels of silent, friction-free magnetic resistance. Fold it up quickly and easily after use to save floor space at home
- The large footplates make this multi-functional trainer much more than a simple rowing machine. Perform a wide range of standing & sitting exercises to work your whole body (core, arms & shoulders, back muscles & legs), turning it into a multi-station piece of training kit
- Comprehensive feedback on your session shown on the LCD console letting you easily follow your performance. Feedback includes Time, Distance, Calories, Strokes, Strokes per Minute & Pulse when wearing a compatible chest belt. The large pedals boast a unique design which pivot & are adjustable ensuring natural rowing motion on every stroke
- Featuring 16 programmes which include Manual, User-Defined, Heart Rate Control, Race & 12 Pre-set programmes. Continue performing your favourite workouts as you get fitter as the pre-set programmes are scalable. Set a heart rate target and the console will alter the resistance to keep you at that level. Race against the console or set your very own user-defined workout. There is also a Recovery Mode to test your heart rate recovery after your rowing session for a full workout experience
- In-built transport wheels make for more practical storage once folded. Max User Weight: 120kg (309lbs); Product Weight: 33.5kg (73.8lbs); Warranty: 2 years (must register within 28 days to get 2nd year); Row Length: 102cm (40.1″); Dimensions (in use): Length=191cm (75.2″), Width=59cm (23.2″), Height=50cm (19.7″), Dimensions (folded): Length=123cm (48.4″), Width=58cm (22.8″), Height=124cm (44.8″); Safety Standards: EN ISO 20957-1 & EN 957-7 – Class HC
Work toward maximum physical fitness, improve your health and strengthen cardiovascular function using the Viavito Rokai rowing machine that tones virtually every major muscle group in your body. This folding, multi-function rower lets you target core, hamstrings, glutes, lower, middle and upper back, shoulders, arms, biceps, triceps, chest, abs, legs, buttocks and obliques with little pressure on the joints to ensure total-body muscular strength and endurance. For effective and enjoyable workouts there are 16 silent, friction-free magnetic resistance levels and the machine benefits from a 6kg (13.2lbs) flywheel to keep your rowing smooth. Use the 12 scalable pre-set workout programmes to get your heart rate up or challenge yourself choosing race (where you compete against the computer), manual, user-defined and heart rate control options. To keep you entertained, there is also a recovery test and interval training, plus it is quick and simple to fold the rail up and move the Rokai for convenient and practical storage. The LCD console displays your data as you row and the pivoting pedals and large footplates promote a correct and comfortable rowing action and help decrease the likelihood of injury. What’s more, you can buy with confidence knowing that it’s covered by a 2 year parts and labour warranty.