- 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) cast iron flywheel; Eight levels of friction-free silent magnetic resistance
- Single LCD console; Console is powered by 2 AA batteries (included)
- Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse and scan feedback; Hand pulse sensors
- Height adjustable PVC-covered padded saddle; Product weighs 13.9 kg/30.6 lbs; 100 kg (220 lbs) Max user weight
- Measures 81 cm (32 inch) length by 42 cm (16.5 inch) width by 107 cm (42 inch) height
- Dimensions (folded): Length=33cm (12.9″), Width=41cm (16.1″), Height=136cm (53.5″)
The Viavito Onyx folding exercise bike offers convenience and practicality to encourage you on your way to improving your fitness. The indoor cycle has 8 levels of magnetic resistance which are manually-controlled and a friction-free cast iron flywheel that weighs 1.2kg (2.6lbs) and delivers more fluid cycling motion. It is lightweight and folds up easily so you can store it space-efficiently at home, yet it is still strong as the main frame, handlebars and handlebar uprights are all made from tubular steel. See your workout feedback on the single LCD console so you stay up-to-date with your time, speed, distance, calories, scan and pulse if using the hand sensors. Ride in comfort thanks to the padded and height-adjustable saddle and the self-presenting pedals that can also be adjusted. There is a pin knob to secure the bike in the folded position.