- Perfect for Runners; QuickGPSFix to Find Location Faster; 3 Graphical Training Modes;Vibration Alert
- Easy One-Button Control; Display: 22x25mm (0.87x1in); Durable Display Casing; Weight: 320g (11.3oz);
- Feedback:Pace,Distance,Run Time,Calories Burned,Training Goals; HRM Compatible (Optional);
- Easy Desk Dock Connection to PC/Mac; Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity;Water Resistance:5ATM (50//165ft)
- Battery Life:Up to 8h(GPS+HR)/Up to 10h(GPS); Dimensions:Length=11cm(4.3″), Width=9cm(3.5″);
The TomTom Runner GPS features a variety of great technologies to keep you company during a whole range of exercise sessions, especially running. Thanks to the QuickGPSFix system your location is estimated faster so that you can start working out straightaway. You can choose from three graphical training modes – race, goal and zone – and the high-resolution display will provide you with feedback on your pace, distance, run time, calories burned and training goals. The watch can be connected to a PC or Mac via the Easy Desk Dock so that your stats can be synced, analysed and even shared on the MySports mobile app. It is water resistant, has a vibration alert and good battery life. The watch is very user-friendly thanks to its one-button control, has Bluetooth® Smart connectivity and a strong and scratch-resistant casing.