- Produces highly accurate readings of user’s speed, distance, and caloric expenditure
- Works indoors or out and under heavy tree cover, unlike GPS-based systems
- Watch functions include dual time zones, daily alarm, date, countdown timer and stopwatch with 50 laps
- Powerful 7-day, 10-week memory
- Backlight allows usage in low-light conditions
Whether you’re a hardcore adventure hiker, an avid runner, or simply looking to count your doctor’s recommended 10k steps a day, an Accelerator Series watch fits the bill. Advanced accelerometer technology provides highly accurate readings of a user’s speed, distance, and caloric expenditure via a simple wrist watch sensor, eliminating the need for funny looking foot pods or belt clips. Accelerometer technology is 95+% accurate, and much more dependable than traditional pendulum based pedometers. GPS-based running products are very expensive, complicated, and aren’t reliable for indoor training or under heavy tree cover. The Accelerator Series is the perfect combination of accurate readings, simplicity of use, and stylish design. Water resistant.