- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-Inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories; 15 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels
- Running area size is 123 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kgs or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
The JLL S300 Folding Treadmill is perfect for those looking to be motivated and challenged.
Digital Controller Technology allows the change of speed to feel smoother and safer and can be controlled with ease through the sensors built into the handrails.
With the slightly larger running area of 122cm x 40cm, 15 programmes and a 20 level incline this running machine is great for a variety of users from beginners to intermediate runners.
The 16-point cushion deck helps soften the impact to joints and simulates the feel of running on the road.
The JLL S300 motorised treadmill comes with some fantastic perks like the 2x bottle holders inbuilt and the High Powered Speakers.
- 20 Level Incline
Accelerate your training and weight loss with the 20 level incline. Adjust your elevation with the incline buttons on the handrail for easy reach.
- 16-Point Cushion System
The cushioning system absorbs the impact during your training.
- Sensor built into the Handrails
Speed buttons and heart rate* sensor built into the handrails for extra safety.
Plug your iPod, iPhone or MP3 into USB interface and stay motivated with your favourite music.
- Running Programs
This home treadmill comes with 15 pre-set running programs. The first three of the programs are programmable by yourself.
With the Heart Rate* Program, the motorised treadmill will sustain your desired heart rate by adjusting the running speed automatically.
- Digital Control Technology
Being digitally controlled this will allow for a smooth start speed of 0.3km/h (0.18 mph) and you can go up and down in speed by 0.1km/h.
* Heart Rate measured in PPM (Pulsations Per Minute).