- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: accurately measures your PR (pulse rate) up to 250 bpm and SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) up to 100% in less than 10 seconds
- ROTATING OLED SCREEN: the dual color OLED screen supports a simultaneous display of SpO2 numeric value and graphic waveform, pulse rate value, pulse bar graph, heart beat mark and power indication in 4 rotating direction
- ALARM FUNCTION and AUTO SHUTDOWN: the beep sound reminders you that your measurement is beyond the normal range(%Spo2＜90 or PR＜50BPM or ＞120BPM); automatically turn off the display within 8 seconds while not in use
- EASY to USE: simply insert your finger to the probe of this digital oximeter and press the button to start measuring, its smart self-adjusting spring system enables you to have a just right fit to your finger
- FDA & CE Approved: the wide range of finger sizes enables both children above 3 years old and adults to use, especially for sports enthusiasts and those who are interested in their general health
The Perfect Pulse Oximeter on the Go!
Good blood oxygenation is necessary to supply the energy your muscles need in order to function, which increases during a sports activity. The Suaoki OLED Pulse Oximeter is built to be accurate, reliable and portable, measuring and displaying your SpO2 and pulse rate values in a compact body, so you can take it anywhere you go.
Loaded with Features and Functions
Suaoki’s oximeter is a gadget with many highlights! An auto-shutdown system can turn off the oximeter within 8 seconds if it’s not in use, while the large OLED display allows you to read all the crucial information regarding of your blood oxygen saturation levels in numbers and in waveform, pulse rate measurement. The harsh beep sounds when your measurement is beyond the normal range(%Spo2＜90 or PR＜50BPM or ＞120BPM).
One for All, That’s How Simple It is!
Perfect for people in all ages, the oximeter is ultra user friendly featuring a smart self-adjusting spring system allows a “just right” fit to any fingers, so you can use it for yourself, or your children, family and friends.
*Normal SpO2 values vary between 95 and 100%. If your SpO2 value is below 95%, that could be a sign of poor blood oxygenation, also called hypoxia.
SpO2 Range: 0~100%
SpO2 Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate Range: 25~250 bpm
Pulse Rate Resolution: 1 bpm
Updated Period: 1s
Averaging Time: 8s
Display Type: 0.96” Dual color OLED
Power Source: 2 AAA 1.5V
Dimension: 62 x 35 x31mm
1x Suaoki Pulse Oximeter with OLED Screen
2x AAA Batteries
1x Protective Case