- 11 PCS Set – This set comes with 5 bands: Yellow (5 lbs.), green (10 lbs.), red (15 lbs.), blue (20 lbs.) and black (25lbs.). All bands are same in length
- MULTIPLE LEVELS OF TENSION – Each tube is of a different resistance level. You can choose the one that fits you most. Moreover, Exercise Tubes can be used together at one time to create multiple levels of resistance so you can keep challenging yourself! The easy-to-attach system makes changing resistance fast and effortless.
- UPGRADED ATTACHING PART – The attaching part of the tubes is an upgraded design. Compared to other similar products, ours is meant to be more durable and strong. It will never break easily. Please keep fit safely.
- GUARANTEED PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY – Our tube band systems incorporate the highest quality, continuous dipped, super strong inner safety cords, nylon & ABS cores, woven nylon webbing, Malaysia Imported natural latex, solid iron clips, and dense neoprene. Anti-snap Design releases your worry of getting hurt during workout.
- TRANSFORM YOUR BODY WITH OUR LIFETIME PROGRAMME – No need to trek to the gym in cold winter evenings or early frosty mornings. With our programme you only need to walk to your closest door and you are ready to begin your whole-body sculpting workout.
Resistance bands are made from the highest quality rubber to ensure maximum life.
This set of resistance bands includes five stackable resistance bands, two handles, door anchor, carrying bag.
This set of exercise bands optimizes the advantage of using any single or multiple bands at once to achieve multiple levels of resistance.
Any combination of bands may be used at one time, without the hassles of having multiple handles on each band.
This set is perfect for anyone from beginners and experts.
Stackable bands allow you to achieve the highest levels of resistance possible.
How to use the Door Anchor? 1. Open the door. 2. Put the door anchor above the door, cylindrical sponge toward the outside, the other end toward inside. 3. Close the door and lock it. 4. Put the resistance tube through the door anchor strap. 5. Buckle up the tube handle. 6. Test whether the tube is firmly attached. 7. Start to exercise.