- ERGONOMICAL DESIGN- These premium silicone hand exercisers are made from BPA-Free silicone rubber, and are lightweight (3 ounces per grip). They fit perfectly in the hands due to their small size and superb design (10 x 8 x 2cm). Finger impressions ensure maximum comfort.
- SUITABLE FOR ANYONE- These hand strengthener rings are suitable for anyone. The three different levels of resistance (30,40,50LB) mean kids, teenagers, adults, and seniors can all join in on the fun.
- INJURY REHABILITATION- If you are trying to build strength in your forearms, wrists and fingers after injury, then regular use of these finger/wrist/hand grippers can help, especially if you suffer from tennis/golfers elbow.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want to provide our customers with top quality products and are proud to offer our friendly 1-year money back guarantee in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. Place an order for worry free shopping.
TWIG™ 3-IN-1 SILICONE HAND GRIPS
- Build finger, wrist, and forearm strength
- Help with injury rehabilitation
- Can help relieve tension in forearms, wrists and fingers, especially for Golfers/Tennis Elbow
- Can be used as a fidget toy at work, home or anywhere!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM USING THESE Twig™ HAND GRIPS?
- Sports people including: Boxers, Yoga Enthusiasts, Rock Climbers, Gymnasts, Rugby players, MMA fighters, Judo lovers, Tennis Players, Golfers and anyone looking to improve their forearm/wrist/finger strength.
- Also Music Enthusiasts including: Guitarists and Pianists
- Kids who struggle with sitting still. They act as a perfect fidget toy
- People who suffer from ADHD and Autism
- Sufferers of tennis/golf elbow or anyone undergoing injury rehabilitation after a finger/wrist/forearm injury
IN YOUR CUSTOMISED PACKAGING YOU WILL GET:
- 3-Branded Silicone Hand Grips (30-50 lb.)
- A hand written thank you note for being a lovely customer
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will reply to your queries within 24 hours. We want to give you the best customer experience possible.
Please Note- consult your physician/doctor before beginning any exercise program for rehabilitation purposes.