- Squeezing the ResultSport® Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser will work all of the muscles in your fingers, hands and forearm.
- Suitable for all abilities as the resistance can easily be adjusted between 10-40kg – increase the resistance as your strength develops.
- Great for improving grip strength, hand endurance, dexterity, muscular tone and fine and gross motor skills.
- Easy to clean and store; the lightweight design of the handgrip makes it ideal to pop into your bag for use whilst out and about.
- Effective tool for injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, improving sport performance, improving ability to perform everyday tasks and for stress relief!
The ResultSport® Adjustable hand grip exerciser is an excellent workout for the lower arms.
Simply squeezing the hand grip in your hand will cause all of the muscles in your fingers, hands and forearms to work. This will help to improve grip strength, hand endurance, dexterity, muscular tone and fine and gross motor skills.
This will improve performance in a variety of different sports, including tennis, gymnastics, rock climbing, martial arts, weightlifting and golf. It will also make many everyday tasks easier such as opening jars and carrying bags.
The ResultSport Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser is great for injury prevention and rehabilitation and consequently it is often recommended by physical therapists for restoring strength and reducing recovery time.
It is suitable for all abilities as the resistance can be easily adjusted between 10-40kg by turning the knob. Increase the intensity of your workout as your strength develops.
The hang grip is lightweight and compact for convenient storage and transportation – put it in your handbag for use whenever you get a spare 5 minutes! It features EVA foam handles that make it comfortable for the user and prevent your hands from slipping. The EVA foam is very easy to clean as it resists bacteria and moisture from penetrating the surface.
Brand: Result Sport®
Strength Level: 10-40kg
Material: Plastic and metal spring