- Door bar for the ideal home training
- Fastened to door frames via wooden screws
- For a durable fastening
- For an effective muscle training
With this door exercise bar you can skip the gym and workout from the comfort of your own home!
The fitness bar is adjustable and can be used for door frames between approximately 70 cm and 92 cm wide. You can adjust the length of the chin-up bar between about 63 cm and 98 cm. Screw the fitness bar to the door frame firmly for maximum safety while working out. Before each use, make sure the bar is stable. The door bar can hold up to 100 kg (220 lbs).
• Padded hand grips
• For door frames with a max. width of up to approx. 92 cm (36.2 in)
• Includes instruction manual and safety tips
• Holds up to approx. 100 kg (220 lbs)
• Colour: black
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 1200 g
• Extendible from approx. 63 cm to approx. 92 cm (24.8 to 36.2 in)
•The plastic holders need to be screwed into the door frame using the screws
• Adjust the bar to the width of your door frame
• Place the bar in the holders and tighten it
Before mounting and use, please read the enclosed instruction manual.
This product is not suitable for children under 14 years old, as they are not able to assess potential threats. Furthermore, the door exercise bar contains small parts that can be swallowed. The door bar is suitable for home use only. Not suitable for therapeutic or gymnastic exercises.