- FEEL PAIN OR DISCOMFORT IN YOUR WRIST AREA? This is a common problem for people working out and the solution is here.
- HOW THEY WORK: The wrist support simply applies pressure to stabilize and support the wrist while under stress.
- SKIN FRIENDLY ELASTICATED POLYESTER BLEND Scientifically specified 8cm (3 inch) width for ultimate support.
- ELASTICATED THUMB LOOP AND REINFORCED VELCRO: The elasticated thumb loop helps prevent the wrist support from moving
- View our full range > Search Amazon for “VALOUR STRIKE”
View our full Range > Search Amazon for “Valour Strike”
Valour Strike’s Rubber Stamped Wrist Supports
Do you lift big weights and want to lift heavier ones? feel pain, discomfort or general unsteadiness in the wrist area? Well good news this is a common problem for people working out and the solution is simple, a pair of Valour Strike wrist supports! A tiny price to pay for a large amount of support.
Everyone that has worked out and pushed their limits has experienced some form of wrist discomfort. Whether you’re bench-pressing, doing own body weight exercises or general workouts, the chances are you are placing stress upon your wrist. A simple wrist support applied correctly can seriously assist with your development and help you achieve those goals faster.
How To Use:
Wrist supports simply apply pressure to stabilise and support the wrist while under stress. Hook the Valour Strike loop over your thumb and wrap securely around the wrist. When we say securely we mean nice and snug, not strangling the circulation into the hand as this can become uncomfortable. Wrist supports are great for athletes returning from injury, suffering a slight sprain, having general weakness in the wrist or simply wanting to push forward faster.
Crafted from high quality polyester elastic blend the wrist supports are built to last. Sealed with the Valour Strike rubber stamp of approval, which is a sure sign of high quality. Join our team today and wear your crest with pride!
Enhanced Performances Possible In:
Weight lifting, gym workouts, power lifts, pushups, burpees, Crossfit, exercise classes, planks, yoga, any form of exercise where you use your hands.