- Continuous and accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
- Energy Pointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Downloads to free online training diary with optional FlowLink accessory
The Polar FT7F is a Heart Rate Monitor system which gives you a reliable, fast detailing of your runs and how well you perform. The watch will also store this data from your training sessions and you can tell how well you’ve progressed over the long term. The watch also can tell you how many calories you’ve burned and whether or not your training level is suiting a weight loss routine or improving aerobic performance, letting you know how to adjust your session to your needs. The Polar FT7F uses a coded frequency to transmit your data from the receptacle to the watch ensuring that the device isn’t interfered with by other other monitors. The graphical target zone indicator points out on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone. HeartTouch allows for button-free operation of wrist unit. When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.