- Made from high-quality PE foam
- Recommended to ease muscular pains and reduce tension – great to aid recovery from an injury
- Used to improve core stability, flexibility and range of motion. Also widely used in Pilates.
- Foam rollers are great for easing muscular pain and can be used in a wide range of stretching techniques as well as self-massage.
- Available in Blue, Graphite or Pink. 45cm x 15cm or 90cm x 15cm. (Sold Individually)
Foam Rollers are used to improve core stability, balance and flexibility.
They are a key part of many athletes’ equipment and are used for warming up and warming down stiff muscles. They have been proven to not only reduce soreness after exercise, but also increase your range of motion and improve circulation, which speeds up recovery after physical activity.
The PhysioWorld Foam Roller has been designed to target sore muscles and painful trigger points. They help relieve muscular pain and reduce tension.
They are ideal for a wide range of stretching techniques and are great for self-massage.
45cm x 15cm or 90cm x 15cm
Made from PE Foam