- Eight levels of magnetic resistance; flywheel weight: 4 kg (8.8 lbs); folds-up for storage
- Built-in heart rate hand grips on the pull handle; suitable for users up to 6 feet 2 inch; pivoting foot pedals; battery powered (included)
- LCD display readout: Time, distance, strokes, strokes per minute, calorie count, pulse, recovery; console angle adjusts
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg/264 lbs/18.8 stone; aluminium seat rail; solid steel framework; transport wheels
- Assembled: (L x W x H) 183 x 43 x 79 cm; folded: (L x W x H) 75 x 43 x 150 cm; warranty: 2 years
You can now experience the full benefits of having an indoor rowing machine with the Marcy R800. Enjoy intense rowing sprints or endurance workouts all in the convenience of your own home with this sturdy, rugged and well manufactured home fitness machine.
It’s heavy internal flywheel and sealed bearing glide rollers ensure users with an ultra-smooth back and forth rowing motion to provide effective overall body workouts. The R800 uses a quick twist tension dial to adjust 8 varying levels of magnetic resistance, having a range of difficulties can dramatically improve overall fitness levels and muscle tone, you can consistently challenge your body as it becomes familiarised to the intense work applied to the active muscle groups during rowing by increasing the tension when this happens.
The tension system operates through a magnetic adjustment design that provides frictionless interchanging of tension levels. A magnet runs parallel alongside the flywheel, as the magnet moves closer and further away the tension increases and decreases, this minimises wear and tear and allows the rower to operate smoothly over time.
The R800 provides a clear, concise readout of vital information showing the progression of your workout. Feedback from your workouts is essential for workout progression; it’s also an excellent source of motivation. Not everybody has a place in their home for a 2 metre rowing machine; with that in mind the R800 has a quick fold design that reduces it to a compact 1 metre machine. It’s secured safely into a place with a heavy duty lock pin for absolute safety in any home environment particularly with children. Transport wheels are also conveniently positioned at the front of the rower so you can easily move and store the rower away without breaking a sweat.