- Resistance Levels: 8 levels, adjusted manually | Flip-out stand for tablet or phone for entertainment | User Height: Maximum: 6ft 5″
- Pivoting pedals alleviate ankle pressure | Soft padded foam seat | Ultra-glide smooth seat rollers | Reinforced stitch foam handle
- Simple user-friendly console scrolls time, calories (kCAL), strokes, total strokes | No mains needed, battery powered | Aluminium rail
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 110kg / 242lbs / 17 Stone | Flywheel: 4kg (8.8lbs) | CE certified, EN-957 compliant | 68cm seat motion
- Assembled: Length: 180cm (71″) x Width: 49cm (19.5″) x Height: 87cm (34″) | Folded: Length: 90cm x Width: 49cm x Height: 119cm
Are you looking to lose weight? Do you struggle to keep motivated? The Azure Rower from Marcy is here to liberate you. The threefold benefits of Azure come down to uncompromising build quality, ease of use and entertainment.
Build quality for the rower stems from a belt-driven 4kg magnetic flywheel, solid aluminium rail, robust seat rollers, and thick 14-gauge steel for a silent, smooth, solid feel.
Ease of use emanates from the two-touch-to-start battery powered console, pivoting pedals with velcro and a quick release folding system.
Lastly, entertainment. Remedy your motivation with the tablet / phone stand. Prop any device on the flip-out stand to breeze through your workout, enjoy endless entertainment at your fingertips.
Seat Movement: 68cm (27″)
Seat Height from Floor: 31cm (12″)
Pedal Dimensions: Length: 30cm (12″) x Width: 11cm (4″)
Boxed Dimensions: Length: 97cm (38.5″) x Width: 29cm (11.5″) x Length: 58cm (22.5″)
Boxed Product Weight: 29kg / 64lbs
Folds with Ease: One pin release system folds the rail upwards and secures in place
Foam Handle: For comfort, with stitched nylon strap
Seat Rail: Aluminium seat rail feels safe and robust and catering for taller users
Silent & Smooth: Magnetic adjustment system is whisper quiet & feels ultra-smooth
Solid Design: Thick oversized tubular safety compliant steel frame, feels and is safe to use
Anti-Shake Frame: Hexagonal rear feet keep the bike stable on most surfaces
Easy to Move: Large transport rollers in the centre to move when folded
Computer Display: Clear LCD display (not backlit)
Transmission Drive: Belt driven, high grade rubber
Framework: 5 x 5cm 14-gauge steel frame
Approximate Self Assembly Time: 1-2 hours
Box Contents: RE1016 recumbent, assembly & user guide, assembly tools
2-year all parts covered