- Chrome- Plated Solid Steel Bar
- Includes Spin-lock collars (x2). 0.24KG per Spin Lock Collar.
- Available in 18 inches (Dumbbells) – 1.5KG (Per Bar), 16 inches (Dumbbells) – 1.4KG (Per Bar), 4 feet – 4.5KG, 4 feet -Curl – 9.5KG, 5 feet – 5.6KG, 6 feet – 6.6KG.
- Knurled Handles for Easy Grip.
- The spin lock collars ensure the disc remains firmly secured onto the bar.
The JLL Spin lock Barbell is a chrome plated solid steel construction with knurled handles for an enhanced grip.
The spin lock collars ensure the disc remains firmly secured onto the bar.
Barbells are becoming increasingly more popular when it comes to weight training as they offer more versatility than fixed weight machines.
With the JLL Spin lock Barbell with collars you can add more variety and excitement to your weight training regime.
The two fixed chrome- plated spin lock collars ensure the discs remain firmly secured to the bar so you do need to worry about them moving allowing you to train in complete confidence.
Each spin lock collar has a rubber grommet that protects the weight plates and prevents them from spinning.
The barbell is designed to be used with the ‘standard’ weight plates with a 1 inch diameter hole.
The JLL Spin lock Barbell and weights are ideal for the bench press, trunk rotation, side bend, high pull, barbell row, biceps curl, triceps extension, reverse fly, dead-lift, shrug, squat, lunge and calf raise, to target all of the major muscle groups in the body.
Not only will you improve the definition to your body by toning and strengthening these muscles but it will also increase your muscular endurance, promote healthy weight loss and assist with injury prevention.