- Tracks distance, pace and more, offering advanced features like recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate to help you train smarter and achieve new race goals
- When paired with the HRM-Run heart rate monitor , it measures cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time to help improve your running form
- Built-in accelerometer tracks distance and pace when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill
- Stay connected with automatic uploads to Garmin connect for live tracking, social media sharing
- To pair Bluetooth with iPhone, download the Garmin connect app from the app store and pair the watch using the app
The Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS running watch, with its excellent range of technology and advanced features, will steer you though every session. See your pace, distance, lap times and other data on the touchscreen watch’s customisable, high-resolution, colour display. Save up to 200 hours of data on the watch, which can be automatically uploaded to Garmin Connect and shared on social media. You’ll also find live tracking, in-depth analysis options and downloadable free training plans to inspire your next outing. The lightweight watch is waterproof up to 50 metres and the rechargable battery will last up to 10 hours when in training mode and 6 weeks in watch mode.