- On-board Digital Computer Monitor with the following functions: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories and Pulse Scan mode: Allows you to monitor your fitness data as it automatically alternates between the various readouts in short intervals, so you don’t have to stop and press the button to check different information each time
- Smooth and silent motion perfect for the home. Adjustable Magnetic Resistance System.
- With Pulse sensors and adjustable seat. Adjustable pedal straps with toe cage.
- 10KG Flywheel, MAX WEIGHT: 110KG/ 17+ stones, PACKAGE DIMENSION: 91cm x W 21.5cm x 75cm, 33 kg
- NO DELIVERY TO OUTSIDE MAINLAND UK. THIS INCLUDE NORTHERN IRELAND AND THE BRITISH ISLES
Get Fit with the new Premium Build Olympic ES-705 Indoor Cycling Bike from Fit4Home. Indoor Cycling Bikes are the latest craze to hit fitness Gyms and are proven to reduce your weight in no time! Indoor cycling can be a great way to get into a vigorous workout — burning calories and keeping your muscles in shape especially during the off-season. Indoor cycling is a low impact form of exercise. There is no pounding of the feet on the surface as compared to other forms of exercise. It takes the pressure off your feet and knees during Cardiovascular Health. Indoor cycling helps and assists muscle endurance which is anaerobic. You can also increase your heart rate, by speeding up on the bike or adjusting the tension. You will definitely improve your lung capacity after several sessions of Indoor cycling. Indoor Cycling can be fun and addictive, once you start you will be hooked. You will notice a big improvement in the shape and tone of your lower body in a short period of time as Indoor cycling uses the large leg muscles which require more energy thus, burning more calories. Furthermore, you will notice an overall improvement in your physique. Along with being healthy, Indoor cycling is enjoyable as you tend to lose track of time due to the constant challenge. Why not exercise whilst watching videos that take you on a journey through beautiful scenery!