- Capacity Range: 90 kg / 200 lbs. Built-in high precision strain gauge sensor. Division: 0.2 lbs / 100 grams.
- Auto captures and displays maximum grip force. Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users.
- Easy set up with 19 individual users – No., gender, age – and save and recall test results for each user.
- Each test run is rated “weak”, “normal” or “strong” based on age and gender data entered for each user.
- Auto / manual shut off, Low battery / overload indication. 2 AAA batteries are required.
The Deyard digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for hand grip strengths suitable for any doctor’s office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.
-Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.
-Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the changes from the last record.
-Each test run is rated weak, normal or strong based on age and gender data entered for each user.
-Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.
-OEM by Camry, model EH101.
Specification and Parameters:
Materials: plastic, steel, and tempered glass
Dimensions: Length: 19.6cm Width: 13.1cm Height: 3.6cm
Maximum Range: 90kg / 200lb
Power supply: 2x 1.5v AAA batteries
Using environment: Temperature: 0-35 C
How to use
1. Adjust the handle gap before use to match your hand’s size via turning the knob.
2. Personal info setting. Preset personal information and get a No. before measurement.
3. Measurement. At the Standby State, push the USER to enter into measurement status. LCD shows the information including No., gender, real-time grip value and rating.
4. Press the ON/SET 3 seconds will turn off the dynamometer. The difference to last time value and the recent value will show alternately.
Push Start button and do a quick measurement without personal information and the record can’t be stored. Push and hold ON/SET button 3 seconds or keep idle 20 seconds to turn off the dynamometer.
Push the “up and down” button to find out the users’ information including No., gender and recent records.
What’s in the box
1x Electronic Dynamometer EH101