- Combines a gym, seated leg press and dip/leg raise stations, features high and low pulleys, chest press/pec dec and leg developer
- Leg press is fully adjustable, max comfort while training with ergonomic upholstery, fold-up seat, lat and straight bar attachments
- Enhanced protection and safety whilst exercising, the use of bearings and CAMS guarantees an ultra smooth motion
- 75 kg/165 lbs solid vinyl weight stack generating 100kg/220 lbs of resistance, wider ground area enhances the stability massively
- Dims: Length: 174 cm (69 inch) x Width: 200 cm (79 inch) x Height: 212 cm (83 inch), max user Weight: 130 kg/287 lbs/20.4 stone, 2 years warranty
The BH Fitness Global Multi Gym is the flagship home gym machine out of the range and it’s clear to see why, with distinctive features such as the adjustable leg press station and the dip and leg raise tower the Global instantly has an edge over your average home gym.
Installed at the rear and shrouded for safety is a 100kg of resistance, a weight identification guide clearly shows what each weight level equates too so you can easily monitor your progression in strength. In order to hoist the weight stack up and down high tensile 2000lb aircraft cables have been used that are guided through a series of pulleys, these have been fitted with bearings so the combination of the two ensures an ultra smooth feel whilst your exercising, this is what makes all the difference.
The Global has all of the conventional traits from most gyms like high and low pulleys, a chest press/pec dec and a leg developer. These are all extremely useful features to have but the leg press will pressure your legs to work harder, dips will sculpt and apply size to your chest and leg raises will force deep grooves into your lower abs, this is what makes all the difference.
Weight Plate Increments
– Plate A: 8kg (18lbs)
– Plate B: 16kg (36lbs)
– Plate C: 25kg (55lbs)
– Plate D: 33kg (75lbs)
– Plate E: 42kg (95lbs)
– Plate F: 50kg (110lbs)
– Plate G: 59kg (130lbs)
– Plate H: 67kg (150lbs)
– Plate I: 75kg 165lbs)
– Plate J: 85kg (190lbs)
– Plate K: 100kg (220lbs)