- Clinically Developed by UK Osteopath recommended by Chiropractors endorsed by Doctors and Physiotherapists.
- For Muscular Strain – BacRac stretches and supports Core muscles
- For Disc Injury – BacRac relieves pressure and rehydrates damaged Discs
- For Lumbar Pain – BacRac articulates & aligns compressed joints
- No Risk 30 Day trial and Free return and Full refund
BacRac has been developed by one of the UK’s most experienced Osteopaths. With over 28 years of Clinical experience, Jason Rosser D.O has refined the positions and the exercises required for maximum decompression and back pain relief. BacRac was launched on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter and reached its financial target in less than 8 days with over 300 backers from across the world placing pre-orders. The simple concept of decompressive articulation is well known to Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Physiotherapists as a highly effective and safe treatment and exercise approach to the treatment of lower back pain. BacRac allows the user to replicate this on a daily basis and so bring about lasting control of pain symptoms and encourage long term physical improvement. BacRac continues to be developed and is used in hundreds of clinics and by thousands of back pain sufferers worldwide, this reflects our drive to develop the best ergonomic back care device available today. We encourage you to try BacRac for 30 days and allow for 5 minutes of daily decompressive articulation to really improve how your lower back feels and moves. Thanks for reading this and the very best of health to you. Jason Rosser D.O Registered Osteopath