- ▲High-quality fitness ball: Made of environmentally friendly, hypo-allergenic and articulated material, first-class processing. The ball is very hard wearing, anti-burst. Strong and Durable: With the ability to support over 2000 lbs. Durable enough to be used every day as an exercise balance ball chair for work desk office to improve your posture.
- ▲A must-have training ball: The effectiveness and an almost inexhaustible selection of exercises make the exercise ball a must-have in your training repertoire. Ideal for fitness studios, for workout at home and at leisure. Ideal for yoga, pilates, fitness or simply for healthy sitting.
- ▲An exercise ball: The swiss ball makes for the perfect addition to your home exercise equipment to improve your core and overall strength. It is ideal as a fitness ball and as a seatball to support the lower lumbar vertebra. Perfect for fitness training, aerobics, pilates, gymnastics, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics.
- ▲A physio ball: Our balls are suitable as an office chair replacement (office ball), for kids playing, hands exercise, to assist with the pregnancy and help your baby to get in position. Also it can help relieve your hip/ back pain and in daily use in physiotherapy.
- ▲▲▲The plugs accompanying with the plug remover tool and measuring tool are packaged in a small transparent bag. They might be too small to find, so please kindly check your PARCEL CAREFULLY. If you still could not find them, please feel free to contact us. Warranty period: 12 months from the date of purchase. If you are not thrilled, simply contact our reliable customer service team and you will receive unmatched personal assistance.
Please refer to ASIN: B01N405JFB where you can find Red, Pink, Dark Blue, Light Blue balls in 65cm. More colors and more sizes are available for you.
Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates. By using our ball you will be helping your body feel and perform better.
1. Your exercise fitness ball in everyday life
Our balls are used in many areas of sport and daily life. The balls afford an important role in the treatment of back problems and the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy. A targeted workout with a gymnastics ball replaces the visit to the gym in many cases.
2. The main focus of the training with gymnastics balls is in the body core.
This mainly consists of the deep abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. In the “wiggle” on the ball, a whole-body training takes place, which stresses its entire musculature and at the same time spares its joints.
1. How to inflate the exercise ball
– Allow Ball to reach room temperature before inflating.
– Insert the pump into the ball’s air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball.
– Stop inflating when the ball reaches the level of the mark. Do not over inflate.
– Ball may not inflate to 100% of size on initial inflation. Due to the Ball’s material, it will increase to proper size with second inflation.
2. How to deflate the exercise ball
– Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball.
– Store your ball indoors at room temperature
– The fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth
– Keep away from sharp objects
Package includes: Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.